Front Office manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Start Heartist Journey With Us
ACCOR- is a worldwide hotel operator: 50 brands, 4800 hotels, 280 000 employees, 100 countries, 100 professions.
In ACCOR the art of hospitality extends beyond walls, to spark inspired experiences everywhere.
Novotel is the heritage brand of Accor, opening in Lille Lesquin, France in 1967.
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit.
Located in the heart of the Moscow City business district, the 4-star Novotel Moscow City features 360 rooms for guests to stay in and offers a wide range of leisure options. Guests can enjoy modern leisure facilities at Novotel Moscow City.
We are looking for a Master of the art of hospitality who serves our guests from the heart, using creativity, innovation and empowerment to heart-warm, spotlight and genuinely connect with the guest.
- Oversees the operational activities of the front office;
- Effective supervision of all guest arrivals and departures ensuring that room allocations and check in/check-out processes follow set procedures and are customer focused;
- Actively participates in the selection and recruitment of the team;
- Manages and motivates front office team in order to provide high quality services for guests;
- Ensures that guests have a smooth running stay at the hotel;
- Implements brand and Group projects and identity features;
- Drives Reputation Performance Score, developing customer loyalty and recognition;
- Establishes on-going training programs within the department to meet Brand and Service Standards.
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent;
- Fluent English;
- Minimum of 3 years of Front Office assistance experience in the hotel property of similar size and quality;
- High level of IT proficiency (Opera, MS Office).
- High leadership skills;
Passion for hospitality;
Experience in team management;
Ability to accept responsibility;
Self confidence, motivation, drive and tenacity;
Ability to think strategically, inductively and creatively.
- Friendly team and unique experience;
- Stable work in accordance with Russian Labor Code;
- Free meals in hotel cafeteria;
- Medical insurance;
- Loyalty program for employees;
- Corporate events;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Support to live a life of wellbeing and happiness;
- Recognition programs;
- Work near metro stations Mezhdunarodnaya/Vystovochnaya/Delovoy Centre.